Does This Company Have the “Panini Press” For Green Leaf?(1)
With US Legal Green Leaf Sales On Pace To Hit $30 Billion by 2025,(2) The Industry’s Eyes Are On The Cutting-Edge Rosinbomb
U.S. OTC: (ROSN)
Why Could Rosinbomb U.S. OTC: (ROSN) Be The Top Green Leaf Play?
The catalysts for the legal green leaf market in the U.S. are immense. The industry is red hot, and we’ve seen sentiments change before our very eyes.
In fact, while the left and the right continue to demonize each other on every issue imaginable, this seems to be the only issue with universal support! Let’s be honest. When have you ever seen Montana and New York agree on anything besides legalizing recreational green leaf?(4)
A new survey conducted by Pew Research Center from April 5-11, 2021, corroborated this and revealed some eye-popping facts.
The game has changed. The industry isn’t what it once was and continues to skyrocket. On top of what appears to be widespread support for legalization, legal sales are on pace to eventually exceed illicit sales, with some of these jaw-dropping growth statistics:(2)
- Overall sales within the legal U.S. green leaf industry may have hit $13.6 billion in 2020; a 32% increase over 2019 totals worth $10.3 billion.
- As of July 9, 2021, green leaf is legal for adults in 18 states and Washington, D.C., while medical green leaf is legal in 37.(4) When there were just 33 states with legalized medical programs and 11 legal adult-use programs, their markets were projected to grow at a CAGR of 14%, to reach $30 billion by 2025. Can you imagine what these figures are like now?
- Combined U.S. sales of medical green leaf are projected for a 17% CAGR, from $4.4 billion in 2018 to $13.1 billion in 2025.
- Total legal adult-use sales are projected for a 16% CAGR, from $5.9 billion in 2018 to $16.6 billion in 2025.
Although U.S. legal green leaf sales are on pace to eventually overtake illicit sales, the industry will also become more competitive and oversaturated.
Want to find the best way to get in on this?
Look for the innovators doing something different and standing out while targeting the fastest growing subsectors like Rosinbomb U.S. OTC: (ROSN).
Rosinbomb has a suite of leading extraction presses, taking the market by storm. In fact, although legal green leaf is now readily available in more than half of American states while recreational green leaf could be on the cusp of national legalization, “green leaf culture still strongly values self-sufficiency.”(1)
With a product that could be “a panini press for [green leaf]”(1), Rosinbomb might not only be at the forefront of a surging green leaf space; it could be at the forefront of Rosin. According to BDS Analytics, this green leaf subsector saw retail sales skyrocket by 43% in California between September 2019 and September 2020.(2)
Not to mention, Rosinbomb may have a natural advantage in the U.S. He-mp-derived CB market forecast to skyrocket 500% from 2017 through the end of 2021.(2) That’s what happens, though, when you boast products that can produce the cleanest, full-spectrum extracts efficiently and affordably.
The data doesn’t lie. Demand is skyrocketing, and Rosinbomb U.S. OTC: (ROSN) could be the best way to play it.
There’s a Bullish Storm Brewing in the Rosinbomb U.S. OTC: (ROSN) Stock’s Favor
Reflecting its positioning as a potential disruptor in the ever-growing legal green leaf market, ROSN’s stock has had itself quite a 2021. After touching a low of about $0.2020 on Feb. 5, 2021, it advanced as much as 850.5% to its year-to-date peak of roughly $1.92 on Aug. 12, 2021. As of Aug. 30, 2021, it’s not far from this level, at just about $1.70.(5)
The signs are showing that it could rally again. As of Aug. 30, 2021, many technical indicators show bullish signals, such as its 20 – 100 Day MACD Oscillator, 20 – 200 Day MACD Oscillator, 50 – 100 Day MACD Oscillator, 50 – 150 Day MACD Oscillator, 50 – 200 Day MACD Oscillator, 100 Day Moving Average, 150 Day Moving Average, 200 Day Moving Average, and 100 – 200 Day MACD Oscillator.(6)
It’s no wonder why the company has a VERY bullish outlook for growth potential over the next 3 years. Total income could balloon by almost 10x from $1,515,000 in 2021 to potentially $10,100,010 by 2023.(2) Gross profit could skyrocket more than 575%, between $650,003 in 2021 to $4,389,444 by 2023.(2)
Not to mention, the company could see its net income turn drastically profitable, growing a potential 3000+% from -$84,312 in 2021 to possibly $2,453,413 by 2023.(2)
Already featured in publications such as Forbes,(7) Yahoo! Finance,(8) LA Weekly (as a personal favorite of Tommy Chong),(9) Leafly,(10) and more, these projections make sense when you take account of the company’s significant product development accomplishments:(2)
- Development of intellectual property and proprietary technology (three patents filed, one granted).
- Designed and successfully developed the first full power, compact, consumer mainstream product, the Rosinbomb Rocket.
- Less than 12 lbs in weight
- Developed using Rosinbomb’s proprietary technology
- Manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $599
- Rave reviews from industry experts
- Elegant design to fit handsomely on the kitchen counter
- Developed and implemented the revolutionary M60 with Flow Channel Technology. This patent-pending technology addresses the biggest issue facing the processing of solventless extract: the ability to process large volumes of end-product rapidly and efficiently.
- Finally, processors can craft high-quality essential oils and waxes in high volume without solvents or the burdensome collection of extracts.
- The M60 stands alone as the only true solventless production extraction press on the market today.
- Rosinbomb’s patent-pending Flow Channel Plate Technology helps the company achieve yields that otherwise would require solvents/stripping agents, bulky and costly equipment, and multiple technicians.
Who Exactly is Rosinbomb U.S. OTC: (ROSN)?
Rosinbomb is a publicly-traded U.S. company established in 2015 to produce a line of rosin presses for extracting natural herbal concentrates.
Rosinbomb has deep roots in creating press technology for the organic fruit juicing market, oddly enough. But now, Rosinbomb has become one of the first companies to manufacture rosin press technology with a precursor to the commercially popular M50. The 2018 launch of the Rosinbomb Rocket then broke open a new category of rosin press technology for the consumer marketplace.
Rosinbomb is a leader in the organic processing extraction movement with market-leading technology and accessories which deliver exceptional results for professionals and consumers. Rosinbomb presses use no chemicals or solvents and instead use techniques optimized for the highest yield and finest quality of naturally-extracted concentrates. The proprietary technology utilizes a combination of heat and pressure to generate quality, organic concentrates, and essential oils at a competitive price with a simple plug-and-play operation. The extracts produced are clean, organic, and, most importantly, solvent-less.
Rosinbomb presses are proudly manufactured in the United States and distributed worldwide.
What Are Concentrates?
Concentrates refer to any extract from the plant processed into a wax, oil, Rosin, or a solid often referred to as shatter. Concentrates extracted from the plant deliver much stronger attributes than exists in the flower form and in a much smaller form factor. Rosin typically refers to the processed extracts utilizing a combination of heat and pressure to nearly instantaneously squeeze resinous sap from the initial starting material.
Waxes, oils, and shatters are typically created using a chemical solvent to reduce the flower to a concentrated state. Data is still being gathered. However, there are significant concerns about products using harmful chemical solvents to ingest as it is unclear how much residual toxins remain in the product.
State-by-state legislation, though, is now scurrying to full product disclosure on all green leaf and derivative products regarding their growing and processing element. (Source 2) There is now significant attention and pressure on the industry related to chemical exposure to the consumer, from pesticides to solvents.
The benefits of Rosinbomb extracted concentrates are many, none more critical than being 100% organic.(2)
Overall benefits of concentrates include but are not limited to:(2)
- Creation of a multitude of hybrid strains that can generate specific desired results for the user.
- Pain management
- Enhance sleep
- Reduction of anxiety
- Invoke creativity and motivation
- Easily transported and stored
- It can be ingested in a liquid or smokeless form
- Can extract only the CB without the TH enabling increased and targeted pain management without any mind-altering effects
- Higher profitability for growers and processors
Why Rosinbomb U.S. OTC: (ROSN)?
Rosinbomb products are the leading extraction presses on the market. Some of the features that separate the press from the competitors are:(2)
- 100% organic in its product yield as well as its process.
- No solvent or chemicals!
- No hydraulics or compressors.
- Nearly silent in its processing.
- One-touch simple to use process.
- 6000 pounds of pressure per square inch (highest in the industry).
- Heating plates calibrated to the perfect temperature (competitors heat plates are often too low won’t create rosin) or too high (will burn the product rendering it ineffective).
More On The Rosinbomb U.S. OTC: (ROSN) Product Line
Rosinbomb offers a complete line of innovative products that deliver exceptional results from consumers to professionals and processors.
You first have the Rocket and M60, which are its specialized extraction presses.
Then you have additional products such as Mavstix, Bombloaders, and Flower and Sift Bags.
Mavstix are made from stainless steel, making it the perfect multitool for handling organic material and extracts. Bombloaders are crafted from polyoxymethylene and high strength alum to ensure the ability to create perfectly compressed spike points of organic material. Flower and Sift bags are FDA Food Grade and recommended for optimal yield and clean, quality Rosin. Poly screen heat is stamped to the absolute micron with Military-grade nylon reinforced stitching. It’s also reusable.
M-60 Extraction Press With Patent Pending Flow Channel Technology
Rosinbomb’s M60 makes solventless, high-quality, large volume extract production an affordable reality. So affordable, that in fact, three M-60’s at a retail cost of $7,000, can produce as much, if not more yield per day than an average CO2 Extraction System: an effective savings of over $107k!(2)
The M-60 is a monumental leap forward in solventless press technology and the third in a series of industry-leading extraction presses from Rosinbomb
The M-60 technology enables processors to quickly and easily produce large volumes of solventless, clean, organic extracts solely utilizing heat and force. The frictionless Flow Channel Technology is an extraordinary technological advancement in extract production at a fraction of the cost compared to existing solvent-based systems.
The product also boasts the following:(2)
- Rapid press production with no pausing for gathering material.
- FDA-approved diamond-hard coating on the innovative Flow Channel plates allows for non-stop processing of Rosin into self-gathering, non-stick food grade collection trays for easy clean up at the end of the press cycle.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA incorporating Hawthorne-approved UL Certified Components.
- A simple plug-and-press operation out of the box.
- At just 60 pounds in weight, it’s capable of delivering over 6,000 pounds of force with all the power being generated from a three-prong plug and one-button touch operation.
- M-60 can yield up to 90 grams of essential oils and extracts per hour.
The M-60 could be the only dual-function press on the market(2) and is a monumental leap forward in solventless rosin production.
However, this revolutionary product can also easily transform into a traditional single-action press for when a user wants to run a sample batch or just merely press a small amount of material.
Simply installed without tools or fasteners, the conversion plate (which is also fully included when purchasing an M-60) slides right over the bottom flow channel plate. Custom designed of high-quality aluminum, it fits snugly with minimal effort. Users are now ready to process in the traditional mode of press then gather. Remember to always install, remove and clean the plate when the press is cool. All a user has to do is clean with a soft cloth and some isopropyl alcohol (91 percent recommended).
Lastly, Rosinbomb recommends using high-quality parchment paper when pressing with the conversion plate, even when using press bags for optimum results.
Other Data Points
The M-60 Ecosystem
Rosinbomb has taken every step possible to ensure the most optimal user experience when producing solventless rosin.
With that in mind, the company developed the M-60 to be the first and only production + small-batch press making it potentially the most versatile, value-driven press on the market.
Available accessories include the following:(2)
- Conversion Plate (included with every M-60)
- Silicone Collection Tray
- M-Series Bombloader
- Clean-out Tool
- M-60 Flower Bags
- M-Series Sift Bags
Rosinbomb’s U.S. OTC: (ROSN) Proprietary Intellectual Property
Maverick Technology, which manufactures Rosinbomb products, is very proud of these products and their market-leading innovation. All of these products and the technology behind them have significant Intellectual Property throughout their design.
From its unique and custom proprietary power source for creating tremendous force with the touch of a button to its Flow Channel Technology which allows for continuous volume processing and elegant designs, Rosinbomb products and technologies are covered with granted and filed patents with the U.S. Patent Office.(2)
Design Patent on the M Series product line.
Unique power source process patent for the Rosinbomb Rocket and M Series product line.
Process and design patent for the unique Flow Channel Technology Press plates of the M60 press allowing for non-stop flow of processed material into a gathering container.
Rosinbomb continues to move the needle on groundbreaking technical implementations that help accelerate the acceptance of solventless extraction technology in the marketplace.
Rosinbomb U.S. OTC: (ROSN) Also Has a Multitude Of Sales Channels(2)
- Direct-to-consumer through its website rosinbomb.com.
- Strategic Partnership with leading European distributor Namaste.
- Strategic Partnership with Canadian Distributor Trimleaf.
- Strategic Partnership with nation’s largest hydroponic supplier Hawthorn Garden Supply, a division of Scotts Miracle-Gro.
- Strategic partnership with mainstream distributor Masterminded.
- Products are offered and available through Amazon.
What’s In Rosinbomb’s U.S. OTC: (ROSN) Pipeline?
Rosinbomb, first and foremost, has two products in development: The Bolt and the M-80.
The “Rosinbomb Bolt,” or Peacemaker, is a small, cordless handheld press. It could be the first battery-powered handheld press on the market to generate over 1500 pounds of potential force. It will be designed to be ultra-compact, portable, and economically priced with the ability to deliver the same level of quality concentrates as Rosinbomb’s tabletop presses. It is battery-operated with 5 hours of battery life. Users can charge their phone and vape pen through The Bolt’s USB charging system.
The M-80 is poised to be the ultimate solventless production press on the market and the largest, most powerful press in the Rosinbomb family, with the ability to extract one pound of material per press.
Rosinbomb has accomplished all they have thus far by raising money only once in a friend and family round in 2018.(2) The company, now, though, wants to take things to the next level. It aims to raise $1.5M in funding in a Series A round at 25 cents a share.(2)
On top of developing the previously mentioned two products, which is where much of these proceeds plan to go, Rosinbomb plans to additionally accomplish the following:(2)
- Elevate to Tier 1 OTC.
- Development of “The Big Unit.” Rosinbomb aims to triple the output capacity of the M60 with this product and increase production to 30 pounds of material per day, equaling the output of large six-figure CO2 extractors at a fraction of the price. Target MSRP of $5,999. Filing of design and process patents on “The Big Unit” is also a priority.
- Expand and support its distribution channels. The company desires to expand its distribution internationally and domestically, bringing the product to new geographic and vertical markets. The company wishes to expand its presence in “glass” and “smoke shops,” dispensaries, and mainstream channels such as Amazon.
- Increasing Brand Awareness and marketing presence. The company has primarily marketed its products via guerilla marketing techniques such as direct marketing, social media posts, PR, and channel partner support. The company wants to elevate its presence in the market through strategic co-marketing, a focused national and international advertising campaign, and increased participation in event marketing. It also aims to achieve a larger footprint on the e-commerce front through third-party programs to infiltrate and expand its target market and customers.
- Increase production output, efficiencies, and capabilities through outsourced manufacturing. The company has outgrown its ability to build and ship products internally. Rosinbomb has already implemented stage one of this process by having subassemblies outsourced and delivered to the company’s production facility for final assembly and packaging. The company now wishes to move toward 100 percent outsourced manufacturing to its strict standards. The goal is for an integrated system through its SOS inventory platform that will allow its contract manufacturers to drop ship its products directly to customers.
Rosinbomb is poised for a high growth high return performance in the marketplace. This company provides the ultimate solution for creating concentrates in the green leaf and CB industries through its state-of-the-art proprietary technology. Combined with the forecasted growth of the green leaf and CB concentrate markets, Rosinbomb’s partnership with its distributors, seasoned management team, industry-leading product implementation, and patents granted and filed, the company is well-positioned to be a disruptive industry leader in an exploding marketplace.
Why Could Rosinbomb U.S. OTC: (ROSN) Be The Top Green Leaf Play?
Source 1: https://engt.co/3ynSwuU
Source 2: Client Provided Investor Deck – https://greenleafindustrynews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/91/2021/08/ROSN_Company_Overview_June_2021.pdf
Source 3: https://pewrsr.ch/3DoOvu1
Source 4: https://bit.ly/2WBfpO6
Source 5: https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/ROSN/interactive-chart
Source 6: https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/ROSN/opinion
Source 7: https://bit.ly/3mP9Dnd
Source 8: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/maverick-technology-solutions-inc-ceo-130010744.html?guccounter=1
Source 9: https://www.laweekly.com/tommy-chongs-favorites-rosinbomb/
Source 10: https://www.leafly.com/news/strains-products/the-avid-dabber-rosinbomb-rocket-review
This website / media webpage is owned, operated and edited by TD Media LLC. Any wording found on this website / media webpage or disclaimer referencing to “I” or “we” or “our” or “TD Media” refers to TD Media LLC. This website / media webpage is a paid advertisement, not a recommendation nor an offer to buy or sell securities. Our business model is to be financially compensated to market and promote small public companies. By reading our website / media webpage you agree to the terms of our disclaimer, which are subject to change at any time. We are not registered or licensed in any jurisdiction whatsoever to provide investing advice or anything of an advisory or consultancy nature and are therefore are unqualified to give investment recommendations. Always do your own research and consult with a licensed investment professional before investing. This communication is never to be used as the basis for making investment decisions and is for entertainment purposes only. At most, this communication should serve only as a starting point to do your own research and consult with a licensed professional regarding the companies profiled and discussed. Conduct your own research. Companies with low price per share are speculative and carry a high degree of risk, so only invest what you can afford to lose. By using our service you agree not to hold our site, its editor’s, owners, or staff liable for any damages, financial or otherwise, that may occur due to any action you may take based on the information contained within our website / media webpage.We do not advise any reader take any specific action. Losses can be larger than expected if the company experiences any problems with liquidity or wide spreads. Our website / media webpage are for entertainment purposes only. Never invest purely based on our alerts. Gains mentioned in our website / media webpage may be based on end-of-day or intraday data. This publication and their owners and affiliates may hold positions in the securities mentioned in our alerts, which we may sell at any time without notice to our subscribers, which may have a negative impact on share prices. If we own any shares we will list the information relevant to the stock and number of shares here. TD Media business model is to receive financial compensation to promote public companies. To conduct investor relations advertising, marketing and publicly disseminate information not limited to our Websites, Email, SMS, Push Notifications, Influencers, Social Media Postings, Ticker Tags, Press Releases, Online Interviews, Podcasts, Videos, Audio Ads, Banner Ads, Native Ads, Responsive Ads. This compensation is a major conflict of interest in our ability to be unbiased regarding. Therefore, this communication should be viewed as a commercial advertisement only. We have not investigated the background of the hiring third party or parties. The third party, profiled company, or their affiliates likely wish to liquidate shares of the profiled company at or near the time you receive this communication, which has the potential to hurt share prices. Any non-compensated alerts are purely for the purpose of expanding our database for the benefit of our future financially compensated investor relations efforts. Frequently companies profiled in our alerts may experience a large increase in volume and share price during the course of investor relations marketing, which may end as soon as the investor relations marketing ceases. Our emails may contain forward-looking statements, which are not guaranteed to materialize due to a variety of factors We do not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of the information on our website / media webpage. The information in our website / media webpage is believed to be accurate and correct, but has not been independently verified and is not guaranteed to be correct. The information is collected from public sources, such as the profiled company’s website and press releases, but is not researched or verified in any way whatsoever to ensure the publicly available information is correct. Furthermore, TD Media often employs independent contractor writers who may make errors when researching information and preparing these communications regarding profiled companies. Independent writers’ works are double-checked and verified before publication, but it is certainly possible for errors or omissions to take place during editing of independent contractor writer’s communications regarding the profiled company(s). You should assume all information in all of our communications is incorrect until you personally verify the information, and again are encouraged to never invest based on the information contained in our written communications. The information in our disclaimers is subject to change at any time without notice.
(Last updated: 05-17-2022 14:37:12)
Address: 2810 South 24th Street Unit 118 Phoenix AZ 85034 US
Phone: +1 480 867-3470
Rosinbomb develops and produces the rosinbomb line of rosin presses and accessories for extracting organic concentrates. It creates press technology for the organic fruit and vegetable juice market, that requires no chemicals or additional hardware to operate. The company uses patent pending technology that is designed to optimize extraction potential and allow the user the ability to easily produce naturally-extracted, organic concentrates.